Updates coming soon! A dance film is in the works!
2020 Virtual Tour of Visione :
Due to Covid-19 Allegro toured virtually by offering master classes to several universities & schools.
Allegro also gave performances for festivals virtually in NC, WV & PA.
HOW TO BOOK ALLEGRO FOR A SHOW:
- Must have a SIGNED CONTRACT before dates will be held.
- 25ft Wide x 25ft Deep Stage flat, even surface area, Marley dance floor preferred
- Lighting if possible (indoors and outdoor stages)
- Water Bottles for dancers & crew.
- Sound System with phone jack hook up & 2 cordless microphones.
- Outdoor or Indoor performances are available (30min - 1hour) shows or workshops are available for an extra fee.
- Fees will include: Performance, travel expenses, food & hotel lodging.
- Bookings must be made at least 6 months to 1 year in advanced.
- Ask for FULL RIDER for performances.
Contact us for more information!
Where we have been
Allegro has traveled throughout the USA & Italy to perform, teach & research.
Some great places we have performed:
Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, Ohio, West Virginia University, St. Francis University, Point Park University, University of Pittsburgh, Fairmont State University, West Liberty University, WV Wesleyan College, Art festival New Jersey, Fredrick Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, North Carolina Festivals, Salt Lake City, Utah, Washington PA, Montecantini Italy, and Rome Italy, Naples, Italy.
Allegro can create a showcase to fit your occasion: weddings, birthdays or outdoor festivals!